“Do something today that your future self will thank you for…”
I came across his blog when he first left his views on one of my posts and although I don’t leave comments as much, some of his posts did leave an imprint forever.
I started writing this blog 17 months ago in the hope that I would be able to reach out to people and let them know that they are not alone. Going through all the ups and downs in this wonderful journey and being able to share the experiences does spread a warm feeling. A feeling of unspoken support. I am glad to see all the comments and emails each day and that keeps me going. I hope I am able to keep up with my routine of weekly posts.
But this nomination has given me another push, just when I needed it the most.
So the rules for this award are as follows:
Although most of the things are mentioned and narrated in my blog, nonetheless, here are 7 things that countable people in my life know about me:
- If something isn’t organized/cleaned, it’s like an itch in my brain that I can’t scratch (Yes it’s a BBT reference, but that’s exactly how I feel).
- I trust people really fast (my friends have asked me to pull a break sometimes, but I am still learning).
- I love eating all kinds of cuisines. Trying out new things, making faces and swearing never to eat it again happens at least once a week.
- I am terrified of heights (ONLY up to 20 feet – for example looking down from terrace). I have para sailing and sky diving are on my list for this year since anything after 20 feet does not scare me, at all.
- Mouse and spiders are the only think I believe can give me a heart attack some day. No discussions. Period.
- To this day I feel that both genders can do any kind of work. It has been preset that women are meant to do something and men something else, but I have never leaned on that and I continue not to.
- I have had my share of struggles and still do (much more than anyone knows me with). This is to clear the air that I live the utmost carefree life and have nothing to worry about 😀 (It’s funny how sometimes people forget we ALL have our battles and each one is going through it).
So, that’s a little something about me most of you didn’t know (I guess).
I would like to nominate the following blogs for their wonderful work and as rightly told by Margaret Cousins –
“Appreciation can make a day – even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”
And of course Divine Lifez, if I could have chosen 🙂
I thank each one of these writers who inspire me in various ways each time I read their posts. I would also request them to accept my nomination.
Thank you all for all the support and keep smiling! 🙂